Surface Area of Cylinders, Cones, and Spheres
Volume of Cones!
- Watch the video here
- In your spiral notebooks come up with the formula for finding the volume of a cone using what you know about cylinders
- Make sure EVERYONE on your team can explain it
- Ask your teacher to approve it before you can move on to the next section (blue stamp)
- Practice finding the volume of shapes here
- Work together if you need to
- Use scratch paper or your desk to work out problems
- If you make mistakes, figure out why, and try not to do it again!
- Get help from Mrs. Foster if you need it!