This is for students who:
- Have accelerated in Math's Mate and are finished or are two or more terms ahead of the class.
- Have tested out of a unit early and received proficient and advanced grades.
- Have otherwise scored advanced on multiple assessments and are in need of extensions.
- Choose an extension course (PBL, or Accelerated)
- Fill out your daily goal sheet at the beginning and end of every day (Wednesday if in place of MM skill builders, and other days if in place of the unit with classmates)
- Set a goals on when to be finished.
- Check in with the teacher repeatedly.
- Meet your goal or justify why you did not.
- NO WARNINGS SYSTEM - If you are not doing your job, parents will be notified and acceleration will be terminated.